MatrixETF is a new crypto-ETF project
Hi all, today I want to introduce you to the promising project MatrixETF.
What is an exchange-traded fund ETF?
An exchange-traded fund (ETF), an exchange-traded investment fund is an index fund, whose shares (stocks) are traded on the stock exchange. The structure of ETFs usually repeats the structure of a chosen underlying index. These are finished portfolios of securities or other assets. One can buy a unit in such a fund, i.e., a share in its portfolio.
Since the first U.S. exchange-traded fund (ETF) was launched in 1993, the development of ETFs has come a long way. Investors by and large now know that ETFs are an indispensable financial tool. As of April 2021, there are 7,878 exchange traded funds with $8.713 trillion in assets in ETFs.
In contrast, the development of ETFs in the cryptocurrency market is still in its infancy and began to take shape with the advent of DeFi. The cryptocurrency market has moved from the spot trading and mining stage to the DeFi + Farming stage, and crypto-ETFs have emerged.
With the DeFi boom, more and more investors are starting to take a closer look at the cryptocurrency market. But for newcomers, the market is not so friendly. Not only do investors have to screen out potential and valuable projects from a multitude of , but they also have to deal with various complicated processes such as wallet use, smart contract verification, high gas processing fees, etc.
For ordinary investors, the simpler the investment, the better. They have the ability to invest without having to understand complex operations. Thus, the value of index ETF investing gradually emerges.
In fact, index investing doesn’t require investors to know too much about specific assets, but a general understanding of the industry is necessary. Anyone can invest their assets in index products, such as ETFs, to gain access to different portfolios of assets and get greater returns.
MatrixETF is a decentralized, next-generation, crosschain-enabled ETF platform.
Its goal is to create a decentralized, automated, personalized and diversified ETF portfolio to lower the bar of the cryptocurrency market for conventional investors and help them generate diversified strategic returns through a more convenient workflow and more efficient portfolio allocation to achieve long-term results.
MatrixETF’s vision is to create a financial world in which wealth acquisition is a passive and automated process. Anyone can make a fortune online regardless of geography or infrastructure, get an open and transparent investment portfolio and a variety of investment strategies to quickly and easily participate in DeFi financing.
What is an ETF and its benefits in MatrixETF?
How is an ETF created in MatrixETF?
How to conduct arbitrage on the MatrixETF Index?
Matrix Index is an encrypted index fund for tracking qualified crypto and blockchain tokens. The index fund will be weighted by the market value of each token with a basket of assets. In MatrixETF, a share can be recognized, sold and redeemed by a new share minted by a basket of tokens.
Matrix Index is one of the easiest ways to participate in the crypto market and decentralized financing, users do not need to buy a token on exchanges, they can get the potential speed of response in the crypto market and realize the conversion of one asset into another asset by only facilitating the placement of the asset.
The Matrix Index will be evaluated and adjusted once a month to weaken or eliminate unqualified tokens, increase the proportion of qualified tokens, or balance new tokens to further maximize the overall trend and potential of the crypto market.
MDF is a MatrixETF management token. MDF owners can participate in community management and make decisions about which ETF products MatrixETF creates, as well as ETF investment strategies and asset categories, etc.
MDF is a token deployed on the Ethereum and Solana blockchain network and has a maximum offering limit of 1,000,000,000 tokens.
The MDF token can be purchased on the exchanges Gate.io, Mexc, Raydium, and Uniswap. More exchanges are scheduled to list soon.
The MDF distribution includes the following parts:
IDO (0.5%): Initial issue in IDO.
PE (6.25%): Unlocked 10% before listing and the rest will be unlocked once per quarter, which will be completed within 1 year.
PE+ (2%): 20% unlocked before listing and the rest will be unlocked once per quarter, to be completed within 9 months.
Team (15%): 20% will be unlocked after 6 months of listing and the remaining 80% will be unlocked linearly over the next 24 months.
Consultant (3%): 20% will be unlocked after 6 months of listing and the remaining 80% will be unlocked linearly over the next 24 months.
Liquidity Pool (1%): to create a DEX liquidity pool.
Ecology and Community Operations (27.25%): including airdrop, community promotion, various events or offer awards, 6% of which will be unlocked immediately upon listing and 94% will be unlocked linearly after 4 years.
Matrix Vault (45%): attribution and application scenarios will be approved by the Matrix DAO community and will be unlocked over 4 years, including staking and liquidity mining rewards, ETF incentives, community activities, etc.
Investors and Partners
A large number of different funds such as Solana, AU21 Capital and other Tier 1 funds have invested in the project.
Partners include MXC, OKEX, Polygon, Chainlink, etc.
At the time of writing, the price of the MDF token is
This is less than the price of IDO, which was $0.02 and is close to the price of the private round.
If you are interested in this project, now is the time to invest in MDF and wait for X’s on the bull market.